Vice Presidents Club
We recently launched our Vice Presidents club. This is for the supporter that demands the very best and a hotline to the top! As the Vice Presidents club grows it will develop its own rules and associations and take charge of certain club initiatives such as fund raising and ambassadorial work. To find out more about becoming a VP, contact the club HERE
- Appearance in the VP roll-of-honour on our new website.
- Advertisements in our match-day magazine and member newsletter where applicable.
- Regular acknowledgement tweets.
- Corporate hospitality for two guests once per season with stadium tour.
- 2 season tickets for both men’s and women’s senior sides and our annual presentation night.
- Your choice of VP man-of-the-match (combined with other VP votes).
- Membership of the Supporters Club.
- The opportunity to work with the Directors of Coventry United on joint initiatives.
- Invitation to participate in one Board Meeting followed by Dinner.
- The ability to customise your benefits package to suit your needs.
VP Number 1 - Keith Green
Keith writes: ‘I have been a fan of Coventry United since the team was formed in 2013, and have only missed a very few games both home and away. When the opportunity came to invest further in the Club, and become the first member of the Vice Presidents Club, I jumped at the chance.’
Peter Reynolds, Chairman of Coventry United F.C., said: ‘With our move to the Butts Park Arena, we are able to provide more facilities and opportunities for our growing number of supporters, and we were delighted when Keith, one of our longest serving fans, became our first Vice President. Coventry United has community involvement at our heart and is building our Club on the principles of fairness, equality, innovation, integrity and transparency. With our new Vice Presidents Club we know we can continue to deliver on these ideals.’