Making a Complaint
We are committed to providing a high-quality football experience to everyone involved with the club. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it so that we can put it right, and put in place better standards to ensure it doesn’t happen again.
If you have a complaint, please contact the Chairman HERE. We may take up to 28 days to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Football Association.
Process upon receipt of complaint
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint.
- If appropriate, will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will normally do this within 14 days of sending acknowledgement
- Within three days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter to review the earlier decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Football Association.
- Once the matter is settled, Coventry United will make the necessary changes to processes to stop this happening again.